Exland's R&D Application!

ExlandLive

In-game Name: Exland

SteamID:76561198161757659

DiscordID: Exland#5821

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I have a fairly large knowledge on SCP's I'm happy to do paper work and I really enjoyed research branch as an associate researcher but want to be on the research branch of CI. I have great analytical skills and I am very active. Currently 22 and retired so I have a lot of time on my hands to invest! I am very interested in making some interesting tests for CI I really like the RP of the job.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am already apart of the research team and military and I have more time to spend then most!

How active can you be? if I get super invested and my commitment is noticed as much as needed. 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

ACCEPTED!

After reviewing your application we have decided to accept you into CI RND. Join the SCP-RP discord and get the member self role Chaos Requesting Tags (which can be acquired by clicking the CI reaction) and message the Text to train channel for an FTO to train you for RND!

My discord is fetus deletus#0594 if you need any assistance!

(Sorry the format is shitty I am on my phone)

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane