Drippy's False warn report- Denied

.Scoob

Your In-game: Scoob

The admin's name in-game: Drippy

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive: Fear RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.c8cfedb380c997821dc4d66ed04cae84.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this Is false because there was a sit in game and brucey was the one that took the sit and the guy that called the sit called it for Fearrp and I didn't know I was being mugged when I was being mugged (Video will be in extra info) because I had company over and couldn't hear and wasn't really paying attention to the game at that time I was let off with a verbal warning as I had no warnings for Fearrp and I apologized sincerely to the player that called the sit but the player proceeded to say after the sit * Remember when you arrested me while you where on state * and made a player report and I was warned I Was sincerely sorry for what I did as I didn't pay attention and felt as it was a harsh punishment when I had no prior warnings for fearrp and hadn't broken fearrp ever and I thought it was harsh because warnings are perm I cant get rid of it or appeal it and it was a simple mistake and it will not be done again.

Any extra information: https://streamable.com/0y0mfp (Video I was warned for )

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Sourg said:

-support

Clearly pulling a gun out under FearRP

It looked like fast reaction time and you may not of seen it advert. I personally would not warn in this situation and would of just jailed you. But regardless you still broke FearRP.

it was also a accepted warn but ye it was a close call

Signature.png

$500+ Donator