Deputy Agent Scout Aim IF6's NCO Application

Lil GangBang

What is your In Game Name? Samuel

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name? Scout Aim

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? I have been with Inferno Squad for about a week.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] I want to be a Non-Commissioned Officer because one sole reason, leadership. Leadership can make or break someone with staying with a battalion. I want to be the leader that people look up to and stay with the regiment . I want to be a NCO because I know I have ideas for Inferno Squad that can make us stronger than any other Battalion out there. I want to be an NCO for the benefit of being a leader in the most deadly battalion on the sever. The role of an NCO is someone who can connect with the lower enlisted as well as take orders form higher up I know I can do that.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] With the Non-Commissioned Officer rank I can make the Inferno Squad more of a deadly force than we already are. I can give them classes and sims. I will work hard and keep every lower enlisted appointed underneath me in Tip Top Shape. With me havin this rank we can be a best battalion there was.

How many strikes do you have?  0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. I was a NCO of Shock before going to Inferno. as a Shock I lead others into battles as well as took criticism from lower and higher ups which I took willingly. I left Shock because they bored me so I want to bring my NCO skills here.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? Breaking and entering, Tryouts, Flight sims, The ability to connect and lead others

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  Yes I understand
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

-Accepted-

Contact an officer for your training and Whitelist.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png