Joker's CI Application

In-game Name: Joker

Β 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73177714

Β 

DiscordID:Β β™Ώ Jokerβ„’#0001

Β 

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Not amazing as I've just started playing SCPRP But im willing to learnΒ 
Β 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I have a lot of global Skills that can be used towards any day to day life that could be useful in any Situation regarding towards CI And Military I believe i have the ability to show some amazing leadership skill towards roleplay and communicate with other CI Members to provide top quality roleplay and have a positive Impact on the server, I also want to experience CI for the first time with this community as a lot of the people seem friendly and are all ways willing to roleplay

Β 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have a lot ofΒ experience on garry's mod not SCPRP But more Starwarsp/IMP Roleplay Almost 9K Hours of pure gameplay and roleplayΒ 

Β 

How active can you be? 10-14 hours a dayΒ 

Β 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Β 

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by 𝙅 π™Š 𝙆 𝙀 𝙍

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now in the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server you will see "member-self-roles" channel

go in there and press the 5th emoji underΒ last message and get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then you will be able to see the "Requesting-FTO" channel in CI section

Finally, fill out the format inside the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions:Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.