My Reason for disappearing and my continued LOA- John Chip

ChipChip456

Hey ya'll its me john chip, so first I know im not the most popular but people who do know me and wondered what happened this will explain, second this isn't an attempt to get ranks and roles back, i've probably been removed from most of them and rightfuly so. And I won't ask for them back because I messed up. I started having trouble with attendance when marching band and school started. But I was still attempting to join as gaming light means a lot to me.  But recently there was a school shooting in my county about 10 minutes from my school leaving 1 kid dead. Though I don't attend the school it was a tough realization that these things happened and i'm never promised tommorow. My steam record for garry's mod is a little over half a year in hours. I realized that I can't get that half of year back but I can change and make more of my life. So im taking a break to focus on my life more than my roleplay life. I've been spending more time with friends and family now that I fully realize any day my life or their life could be taken away.  This isn't a permenant goodbye because like I said gaminglight means a lot to me it's helped me a lot and it's wrong of me to just leave without a notice. I will comeback, I don't know how long it will take for me to kind of relax from this rude awaking but one day I will and when that time comes you'll see me again. For the ones who have reached out to me to make sure I was okay I appereciate it. So i'll end it in one more apology for leaving without notice and I hope ya'll understand how I feel. If you pray take a chance to pray or even think about the young boy who lost his life and his family want people to know his name so his name was Will. Thank you, John Chip

Quick note, I want to make it clear  I'm not trying to  play victim I don't see myself as a victim. I was completely safe during the whole ordeal and so was my school, it was just close to home and it was a tough realization. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

I know what you're talking about i think i have family down there near where this happened. prayers for the deceased. i hope u hop back on soon.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E