Agent Josh Rice IF68's NCO App

Rice

What is your In Game Name? Mob

What is your In Current Rank? Agent

What is your Agent Name? Josh Rice

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? I have been a member of inferno for 5 days

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]  I wish to become an NCO in Inferno squad because I feel I can assist the battalion in expanding while also maintaining the High Training standards simultaneously. I believe I would be an asset to Inferno as I am not only highly active but I am also In an EU time zone allowing Inferno to reach out to more players as the majority of NCOs and Officers are from time zones that do not align well to my own. I have been told by multiple officers that I would make a great NCO and their words of encouragement is also yet another reason why I am applying to become an NCO.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]  I feel I can assist Inferno squad with an NCO rank by hosting multiple Tryouts and trainings on a regular basis. I feel this will help inferno as it brings in more active members as well as training them to meet the Inferno Standards. I feel another way I could assist Inferno with an NCO Rank is by mentoring the Inferno enlisted, I would achieve this by being there to answer questions, Teaching them new things and making sure that they are happy in Inferno.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. I was a naval captain over 6 months ago, This provided lots of experience as naval are a busy battalion who need constant orders and serious leaders.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad NCO Team? I could bring Activity, Commitment, People Skills and Determination to Inferno Squads NCO Team

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  I understand fully
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander