SCP-005 Skeleton Key Test.

TheYinNinja

Name: Seeker

SCP: 005

Question: What does this SCP do or what is its ablilty? Idea: Send out Class D personal to test on this ablility the more infomation the better.

Background research: This SCP has been very interesting to study, more tests and expirements have proven quite interesting, so I will discuss my notes here.

Hypothesis: Can it open every door in the world and does it another anomolous powers that we did not know?

Observations: Test #001 I had instructed the D class on to grab the SCP, he didn't, I had instructed him again, he didn't, I had given the D class 5 seconds to be told as instructed, 5 seconds later an RIS killed him, ( I was going to give him ammestics but that works) Test #001 failed. Test #002 The D class went to the SCP and grabbed hold of it, during that he disappeared, 5 seconds later the D class said "Alright I am done, what now?" he was invisible, I said to the D class on where he is. He repiled saying that he is infront of me. I quickly relized that it was the SCP powers, after 5 seconds later he didn't respond, he couldn't leave the area since it was blocked by me and an RIS. I had made a conclusion that he dissapeared forever. Test #002 ( well it didn't fail but nor it was succesful ) Test #003 I had instructed another D class on what he had to do, when he touched the SCP he wasn't invisible, so I told him that I close this door and he will try to open it with the SCP, I closed the door and he opened it with the key and the said "Wow, it worked." not only the SCP can make one invisible but it can open a digital door and a mechanical one ( future testing ) so then I had given the D class ammestics. Test #003 successful. 

Conclusion: The SCP has proven quite interesting in the testing, my conclusion is that there is 2 powers that the SCP holds. But more testing is required to see if there is a third power.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My first Hypothesis was indeed correct, the SCP opens any door, which is either mechanical or digital. My second Hypothesis was indeed also correct, but my question is that, does the SCP turn certain D class invisible, is it because they were lockpickers or is it about their history that involes locks which is either digital and mechanical. But atlas more testing is required to prove that.

(This was my first SCP topic and test.) 

Please comment anything that I did wrong, thank you.