Grumpysharkan's Safe Class Manger Application

grumpysharkan

Name: grumpysharkan

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:461533016

Time in research (Estimate): About 3 months.

Why do you believe you should be in research command? (100 word requirement): I believe I should be in research command because I love this branch to death and want to do so much more with it. I’ve poured my heart and soul into this branch and that is something I have never done before with any other branch or game. I want to help improve this branch in any way I can and being in command would help a lot with that. I think I would be a good fit because I try to be nice to everyone and I have tons of ideas and ways to help make research a far better branch. I also want to help this branch be a lot more fun and make sure research is a fun and happy branch. 

What can you bring to the table that others can’t? (100 word requirement): I can bring less hostility in the branch and when resolving things I don’t take sides even if it's my friends. I do a lot of mass tests and by being command I could do a whole lot and I mean a whole lot more mass tests. I play almost every day, but that might change a little because of work but I'll be on for every second of my free time. There is a lot of times where command isn’t doing much and it’s up to Lead researchers to take care of it but they don’t have much authority especially when the trouble makers are above Junior Researcher and I want to help with that.

What would you do to better research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): One thing that I would do, is I will host contests for people to write activity/research logs, whoever either writes the most or writes the best, will win. I will enforce the rules more heavily and more of the rules that I see commonly glanced over. I will make sure there is a ton of things for research that will make it more fun and that will make people want to play on research more. I will help make sure that rules are being enforced but not too strict. I will make sure that everyone will have a great time playing on research and that they won’t be harassed. If someone has something going on in real life I will listen to them and I'll try to support them.

• Chief_ locked this topic