Should I?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make the reviews

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should I be anonymous or not

• Anonymous
    • Not anonymous

HI all, I would like to start this by making an introduction. I am Brock but I mostly go by Dawn, Horizon, and I used to go by Raven. now I have been playing on gaminglight for a while, I started playing during military RP and have been decently active on SCPRP since.  and for a long while I have thought about doing this for the community. I would like to go onto all of gaminglights servers and see how they work, and how someone who is not completely involved in the community experiences the servers. after that I would leave honest reviews on each respective forum. I feel that it would help the community see some issues with the server that they can improve on and it would also spotlight what makes each of those servers fun and enjoyable. now to be honest, the reason I am asking if I should do this is because this is not just going to be sparkles and sunshine, there will be some negative feedback, but my intentions are not to slander each server but to show the people who are regulars on each server what makes the servers fun for new players and unfun for new players. as I said I have not played on any currently active GL servers other than SCPRP (also a few minutes on star wars RP but never actually met anybody and have not seen any of its content), so I would be as unbiased as possible in making these. now there are 2 question I need answered.

#1 should I make these reviews? to give explanation I very much do not want to be banned from gaminglight, I do not want there to be community outrage and I do not want to make server management seem like fools either. this would in no way be out of spite of the community and if yall say I shouldn't do it I won't.

#2 if I do make these reviews, should they be anonymous? to give context to the question by remaining anonymous on each server I go to I feel that I will see a more clear picture of what the community is like, but if I do these under the same player name each time I might see the better more welcoming side of the community but I also might get more attention than I want. so I will also leave this up to the community

please see the polls to answer these question or answer in the replys, I will make a final decision and reply to this topic when I do.

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2021 at 7:43 PM, brockops007 said:

Way too late of an update, but with schools starting I had to put this topic on pause but i have decided to indeed do these reviews I will post them under this thread and try to include as much detail as possible. will keep you posted.

-Dawn

good luck

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

Yeah i'd love to have you on GL granted we may have our moments but you just gotta find the right crowd and stick with them might I add that State police is a good family to join as we do take our RP at a higher standard than most

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Thanks for the replies, I'm currently a few days into the star wars RP server. police RP is definitely next on my agenda since I've never even tried it before. but for right now i want to get at least 2-3 months into starwars before starting my review of policeRP. im also considering doing policeRP openly and seeing what the best the community has to offer, i must say though keeping a low profile while doing this is tough. ill try to continue responding to this  as much as possible but for now its back to the grind. 🙂