• No

In Game Name: Moxie

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:69291909

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Nu7 PFC

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:  O5-5 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 2 Warns

Capture.thumb.PNG.9962848279d34ecc9951e2b59a9b1154.PNG

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: My main goal ever since joining the server was to join RRH and work around the O5 council. I have had experience as a SF sentry on swrp and I really enjoyed that so I want to get back into it. I have always wanted to climb up the ranks and I think that RRH would be fun as well as providing many more RP situations. I have always wanted to be REDACTED and I love reading about MTF Alpha-1 so it would be amazing to be apart of them. 

Why should we accept you: I have experience protecting high value personnel and I am active every day. Any time that an O5 council member flags on I will make sure to make sure that they will not be injured and that they will not die. I am always mature and I never abuse any power granted to me. For the very short time that I have been in Nu7 I think that I have worked hard and that I have gained the Trust and respect of my colleagues. Due to me being in Nu7 I know the map inside out and I am good at following orders.

Edited by Moxie

Biggest Minge | Hoovy Where is my Paycheck? SEC

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic