• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Vader

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 Months and 2 Weeks+

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 20 (Permission from Deputy Comissioner Solomon 1K-6  https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198084864835 Last warn was More then a Month ago

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): So to start off that I am a Sergeant Major for a quite long time now. I remember when I was trained by Huner when it even tho existed, which was probably 6 months ago. So besically I'm Professional at taking reports and also Mature. I improved my Community reputation alot and I'm always there if someone needs help or just wants to talk about something. Everytime I see OFC's I try to train them so they dont Minge around like the most do right now. I have been in the server for a long time now and I'm very active too. Even though traning doesent exist anymore, I still try to train/help them so they dont freak out and just ruin other player's fun. I can stay calm in situations, for example taking a report from another officer, or if even someone tries to disrespect me. I am a patient guy and there for anyone who needs help with anything. with that possible promotion I think i would be a great help to the PD command team. I know i havent been that active, but im gonna try my best to improve that. Thanks for reading my application and I hope that I can be able to join the PD command team soon!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support 

Good guy

Funny 

Honest 

Trusted 

Good luck vader!

Edited by Iancompallo
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

2 hours ago, GL Travis Sandman said:

+Support

-Active

-Definitely has improved from his past

Gotta agree with Travis, I´ve known Vader since the day we´ve gotten trained by Huner and I belive he´s ready for LT

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

20 hours ago, GL Travis Sandman said:

+Support

-Active

-Definitely has improved from his past

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

3 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

-Support

-Not Very Active On PD

-Can be Rude At Times 

-Not very Mature

-Good Luck Vader

Haven’t seen you on pd much 

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor