Dawns ban appeal- Accepted

brockops007

Your name: Dawn

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Brockops007#5653

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 304364016518692864

Which discord server were you banned on? Main Gaminglight discord ( discord.gaminglight.com)

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? According to the support team there is none but I do have context as to the reason I was most likely banned for. You see I used to play a lot of gaminglights old military RP, I ended up spending a fair amount of money on it and when I learned it got shut down I sent a string of messages on the discord complaining about it, if I recall correctly I said I was sad because my money went to waste, and within a minute I was banned. now I made another appeal to this ban but I was told I was not banned and it was promptly denied. after some investigating I did tonight I learned that what I was told was not true and that I was indeed banned.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I believe I should be unbanned because I understand what I said was a little out of place and I should have probably not talked about donation issues publicly also as I said the reason I gave might not even be the reason I was banned because there is no reason given. regardless, if it was for the reason given then I will try and correct my mannerisms in the future. 

Edited by brockops007