Phenix's CI Application

PhenixBoy300

In-game Name: Phenix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118561868

DiscordID: Phenix#1370

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? (Scale 1-10) ~4-5

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): As of writing this, I had actually escaped the facility as a D-Class, however my game crashed shortly after when I tried to take a screenshot (because I play on a potato). I am writing this application as I wanted to join CI since I had started playing, and had thought that now was my chance, so, I am applying for a position. I might not be able to bring many skills but I am willing to try and help D-Class escape from the Facility and free them back into society or Chaos Insurgency.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am active and try to have fun and RP to enhance the experience for myself and others.

How active can you be? At least 1-2 hour(s) a day 3 days a week at minimum

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now in the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server you will see "member-self-roles" channel

go in there and press the 5th emoji under last message and get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then you will be able to see the "Requesting-FTO" channel in CI section

Finally, fill out the format inside the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions:Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.