IF Nco APP

Ceaser

What is your In Game Name? Cardyskink4

What is your In Current Rank? Advanced Agent

What is your Agent Name? Gold Roger

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 8 days.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] I want to become a NCO because inferno squad doesn’t really have a lot of NCOS, I also don’t always see any NCOs too whenever I'm on. I want to join the NCO team because I’ll be able lead the inferno squad and also do tryouts. Not a lot of commanders are on too to lead inferno squads in events, and naval command does also give any commands to IF. I want to join NCOS because I want a better experience in IF. I also want to take on more serious parts in the game. I need better responsibility in IF and power in IF.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] I could help a lot more in events and Sims. I could also help take command whenever there's no commanders in the game. I could also do tryouts for IF often. I’ll be active for some events and in game. I’ll also do Sims too if there is no command to do it.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. I have been NCO for other RP games such as SCP RP Security and Clone wars RP. It was very easy for me to be NCO in these games. I mostly have a lot of experience in SCP RP Security. I Lead my Enlisted around to survive any attacks from enemies or creatures. I tell enlisted to do the right thing and also give combat tips to them. I also taught them  their combat skills.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad NCO Team? I could train the IF team combat a little bit more with better trainings. I also could bring more persuasive attention to IF.I can also Lead IF better in combat events.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?   yes
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Edited by cardyskink4
I got promoted, roster update

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png