Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6- Ban Request- Denied

OFC Dock

in game name MAX ATTACk. (When this happened though I was OFC DOCK 1B46

Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6

I did not know how to get his steam ID but I will leave a comment when I do.

My issue with Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6 is that I feel like I was made fun of and accused of something I did not do. I am new to this sever and I am browsing gmod from my brothers account who also plays on the sever. I am new to this sever and attempted to be a officer. I was doing a ride along with a SNR who apparently was not taking the game seriously and was breaking the rules. Being new to the sever I did not know everything he was doing was breaking the cop rules. For example my SNR stole a citizen car and said he had to commandeer it because it was a emergency. I do admit I was breaking the cop rules by arguing with criminals. For example when a criminal called me a idiot I would tell him to go and look in the mirror. We had a meeting at pd without Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6 and with other higher ups in the police force. we were talked to about this and agreed on changing our behavior. I realized my wrong doing and did not continue but my SNR after getting out of the meeting called a girl a prostitute.  After that we were both called down to pd upon where the SNR who called her it did not show up. Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6 then had me go into a small room and not in the pd meeting room and told me I called her it when no video proof was presented. If video proof was shown it would have shown I did not say this to her. He brought up the pervious reports that we already had the meeting about and used that as proof that I called her it. From what I was told I was only reported for sassing criminals but my SNR was reported for much more and since we were together the reports involved both of us. I did not think it was fair I was accused of things my SNR was doing since I was doing a ride along.  When the sexual harassment was put on me  I did not feel conformable defending myself against these accusations while people were listening since I did not want to be known as the player who sexual harrased another player since I was not being given much doubt that only my SNR said it. I told him I was uncomfortable with a audience with this kind of matter   and he responded with "good".  I was blamed for a majority of what the SNR did for example stealing the citizen car  when I was told to sit in the passenger seat by my SNR and that it was ok. Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6 then started insulting me by saying "did you read the rules can you even read?" because I thought my SNR was teaching me properly. I guess that is my fault but I have dyslexia and it is hard for me to fully read the board without a translator which is why I asked if I could visually learn with a SNR instead. I brought this up to Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6 and was accused of "allowing her to be sexually harrased." Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6 told me that I should have known it was wrong and said something to him. I did not say anything  because I thought that a mod would be responsible for that. Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6 did not give me the benefit of the doubt and blamed me for calling her it without my SNR present to admit he is the one that said it and I had nothing to do with it. I left mid way though the meeting because I did not feel comfortable being accused of this while being listened to by others with this matter. I requested to speak alone because I felt more comfortable that way and was told "No". I called a sit to resolve this issue I was having with him but in the sit I was just accused more of wrong doing and that it was my fault. I started the sit by saying what happened made me unconformable and I did not feel like asking "if i can read" is really fair to me. He responded to this with "good for you".  Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6 then continued to PM after the sit and did not stop until I contacted a mod to ask him to stop.

I have divided the screenshots up to make for easier reading. 

The screenshots of the chat when I am at car dealership is me in the meeting at pd and him pming me after the sit.

the screenshots of the chat when I am at spawn are the admin sit.

I can also re write this if it is hard to read or understand.

I am fairly new to this sever and do not know what can be done since Solomon is a commissioner but I would like that disciple be taken 

20210808205734_1.jpg

20210808205744_1.jpg

20210808205753_1.jpg

20210808205758_1.jpg

20210808205802_1.jpg

20210808205807_1.jpg

20210808205816_1.jpg

20210808205820_1.jpg

20210808205855_1.jpg

20210808205901_1.jpg

20210808205901_2.jpg

20210808210002_1.jpg

20210808210028_1.jpg

20210808210643_1.jpg

20210808210647_1.jpg

20210808210651_1.jpg

20210808210656_1.jpg

20210808210700_1.jpg

20210808210702_1.jpg

20210808210705_1.jpg

20210808210709_1.jpg

20210808210712_1.jpg

20210808210718_1.jpg

20210808210725_1.jpg

20210808210729_1.jpg

20210808210732_1.jpg

20210808210737_1.jpg

20210808210741_1.jpg

20210808210745_1.jpg

20210808210750_1.jpg

Edited by OFC Dock

• OFC Dock changed the title to Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6- Ban Request

To start, From hearing your side I definitely think both party’s could have handled this situation better.

some small things I want to address before I get into the actual report. Dyslexia is definitely not the best excuse for not reading the rules, obviously it comes with a lot of hardship. Trust me I do understand I’ve been diagnosed with it, however I’ve still read the rules and learned them. If you ever need help with them, staff are always there to help. 

The report, from reading the report it’s quite transparent that this situation could have been handled a lot better and quicker by both people. When you load into game and close the MOTD you accept the rules to the server and accept to uphold them. Same goes with PD when you get on the job you accept to abide by their rules. There are easy read slides in the room you spawn in. 

To address you and the situation, Obviously you're new and it’s definitely fine to make mistakes but never ok.Its hard to really get who’s right and who’s wrong without this video in question. Even some things you said we’re definitely against the PD’s SOP. You shouldn’t have gotten in the car with the SNR, I do understand that he’s your higher up ect but common sense really is key in that type of situation. Since you were rocking around With the SNR you definitely could have been seen as a troll. When multiple reports come up to higher ups in the span of 10 mins. They definitely get annoyed. Common sense would be something I would preach getting in that car, going around with the mingy SNR really doesn’t help. 

To address Solomon, Solomon definitely could have handled the situation better, although if you read through those pictures you can see he definitely owned up to what he said and did say he was being a bit harsh. That doesn’t really Excuse what he said, it was unfair to say “can you read '' ect! However, when high command members get many reports in a short time frame they do get quite annoyed. definitely not to excuse what he said just from my own personal experiences. 

In conclusion, Now @Solomon if you have that video that could shine some better light on this situation. However, I want you both to read this and understand what’s been said. Also Solomon if you could just say your side as well that would be great so I can get a better gauge of what happened.

-Support
I'm not sure what the first situation involved, all I know that it involved Herrman and Zim .  I'm not sure exactly where to start so here we go.. You were involved in the 3 reports  and when I first brought you in you thought it was about another situation where you must've though might result in punishment. So even if a couple of those situations weren't you directly that's still 4 reportable situations you were involved in with during a short period of time. To start on the report, I called both you and the SNR in to talk with you two about it but he got on thief so that left me with just you to speak with. I'm not going to go over every detail but you aren't really supposed to feel comfortable during a report.  Also I never once said you called her a prostitute just that you were reported for making other sexual comments. You also said you couldn't read the board which maybe you should have mentioned but that's fine. You later told me that you had the officer guide ready to read you just didn't do it yet. The report would have continued and may not have resulted in punishment but you told me you just wanted to get on thief and switch jobs in the middle of it so I quickly issued the punishment and let you go. Staff did not tell me to stop messaging you they just came and told me that you weren't hopping back on pd. The only reason I messaged you is because I thought I would give you another chance because I appreciated you saying how you felt about the situation. If you don't want to hop on PD that's your choice now. Like I said in the PMs, I am sorry if the comment I made genuinely offended you or struck a little too close to home but I think its pretty clear it was not my intention.  Either way I don't think a ban or warn would even be required not to mention this was already handled in game with the staff sit you made.
Also my steam id is STEAM_0:0:183878125

pdhcdepcomm.png