Boss Nass

1. Steam Name: Hefty Man

2. Ingame Name: Boss Nass

3. SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/custom-cumshots-420

4. Ban Length: Permaban

5. Admin that Banned you: Doesn't Say

6. Reason for Ban:  Racism

7. Dispute: 

Hi I am banned for a racist name I gave myself when messing around with friends almost 2 years ago (Something like Clone N-word I cannot exactly remember). I was very immature and my behaviour back then should never have been tolerated (which it wasn't of course). I understand the penman ban but where it has been about 2 years I have grown up and become a respectable young adult and am disgusted by my past comments/ignorance. I would appreciate it if you would let me back as I loved this server and have very much changed and matured since the incident which was around 2 years ago now. I believe I will be able to now contribute to the server and have fun whilst doing so. If this is undecided then I may suggest giving me 1 chance to prove myself and if I mess up then you can permaban me again

Thankyou,

Callum

• Like 1

--Moved to correct section--

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent