Five weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received:

None

6. How many warnings do you have on GL:

None

7. Who gave you permission to apply:

Pills 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you:

Honestly I would say a 7-8 as I have thoroughly enjoyed maintenance. 

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words):

My time in maintenance has brought the most enjoyment to me out of any other branch in the server, this is why I have decided to apply for MMF, I believe I am fit for the job as I am very into the role playing mechanics of the utility branch while also being pretty good at the combat side of the server. As well the idea of being a more cleaning focused group sounds very enjoyable. If I am accepted into the position I can promise that I will be super active on the job and provide an enhanced role playing experience for those I interact with.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?

Mobile Mop Forces main purpose is the disposal of hazardous materials, or subjects inside of the facility, whether this be the effects of scps or other combatant forces inside the facility.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)?

Swiffer

Edited by WhatIsDylan

MTF E-11 DoRCU 2LT Trout

MTF O-1 CPL Calypso

Retired Maintenance Command

ACCEPTED.

Please speak to either myself or Jack to receive training and whitelisting.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer