Crowno's ET ApplicationDenied

ComfyCrowno

In-Game Name: Crowno

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:0:81059902

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): User (thinking about buying Gold)

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 3 Days 
I had 2 weeks on the site-5 map but Idk if my time got reset or something

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: I mainly play Researcher I'm a EXPR but I also play CI IA

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):
I can name most of the popular scps and what they do off the top of my head 

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes, as a Event team member on a now gone dark rp server. I was tasked with coming up with good event Idea's and then explaining them to Event builders to have them build said event  

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):
1 warn 
July-29th 
ARDM 
I simply hit a guy with a pickaxe to be a little bit of a minge 
Not my best moment but come on everyone minges from time to time

why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Well I believe I could be a useful asset to the event team as I have many skills that could help with events, I have decent building skills and a mind that is always thinking I think about stuff all the time and I have thought up some fun and unique event ideas for the event team, I also have 3000 hours on garry's mod so I'm no stranger to the tool gun and the building mechanics. While I may not be the best I'm certain I could prove a good asset to the team. I'm also am a retired event member of a old dark rp server so I have some good experience with explaining how things should be executed and performed. I'm not the best at typing out papers like this but I do really think you should give my application some thought.  

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A event In where players are placed around a larger open area this area will be dark with only flash lights being used to see these players will have Equaling armor and health and equaling weapons they will have to kill each other while also being hunted down by multiple instances of scp-173, the people with the three most kills will get xp and money the even will last 20 to 30 minutes.
First place gets 2000 xp and 10k 
Second place gets 750 xp and 5k 

Third place gets 450xp and 2k 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes 

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-009 
I got to be honest I have no fucking clue why I just like it for some reason 

Edited by ComfyCrowno
Small fixes

+/- Support

-I have no idea who you are so I cannot evaluate if you are good for this position

-good app though

best of luck!

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧