STONKSMAN's Nu7 application

STONKSMAN

In Game Name: STONKSMAN
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  STEAM_0:1:578204988
Discord Name (Bread#0001): STONKSMAN#1304
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):N/A
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Sometime at the end of 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): i wish to join Nu7 because i want to strive in a duty and i need to begin focusing on one branch, another reason is because i find e11 and ci to have little to no RP whereas Nu7 have quite a decent amount, also i would like to be more involved with the people in Nu7 and i want to have fun while playing the server, another reason for joining Nu7 would be that i want to have an experience of what its like to play a combat branch which is focused on the recontainment of scps, this would be very fun for me. i look forward to working with Nu7 and having a great time recontaining scps and keeping the foundation safe from threats and or destruction. thank you for reading my application.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):  Gensec-removal for standing on wardens catwalk
maintenance-demotion for standing on wardens catwalk (both punishments for the same incident)

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):( E11-WO Senior ranger-combat engineer-marksman-sfto-) (gensec-WD-SGT-SNIPER-RIOT CONTROL-)

(maintenance-OS-HLPR-MMF-CS) 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): N/A

RETIRED

• Toasty locked this topic