1. 1. Will i be a good MO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Schwartz

What is your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:450139978

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Seaman

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can host sims and tryouts whenever I get the chance and I can try to get medical even more active. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I used to be in medical so I know how it works. I have never been higher than a NCO in any regiment but I am eager to learn. In the past I have been known to minge on a lot of my jobs but I am hoping to put that behind me and try my best for medical 

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I have noticed medical has started to get a lot more active than usual and I would like to keep it that way I also am good friends with most of the medical so it would be nice to work with people I enjoy.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To keep medical on task and preform the medical duty's as well as hosting sims tryouts and keeping medical fun

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

Updated

Removed from Naval

-Support

-Unprofessional

-Mingy Behavior

-Lack of effort on app

I just personally think you need to take more time and become more serious with your rp before you take on further responsibility 

Edited by LucifersHoly

• Head of Staff
3 minutes ago, LucifersHoly said:

-Support

-Unprofessional

-Mingy Behavior

-Lack of effort on app

I just personally think you need to take more time and become more serious with your rp before you take on further responsibility 

Agree with Spectre

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• mikey! locked this topic