Jhon Hammers officer app

dark boi

What is your In Game Name? oofer

What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? Jhon Hamer

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 12 days

Why Do You Want To Become An officer [150+ Words] I want to become a officer, because being in inferno squad is my main Life I deducted my time to this battalion. I know it my seem so early for me to become a officer but I have so much experience on being a NCO that I think I am ready for the responsibility of becoming a officer. since I have so much experience on being a NCO I want to show the new NCO how to be a a great NCO just like I am. I want to be be more connected to inferno squad then I am now. I Think you should pick me for officer then over anybody else is, because I am a great leader I am a nice guy and I show deduction to inferno squad then any body else I am very active I am on about six to five hours a day. I think this is why you should pick me instead of anybody else.  

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words] I can assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank by showing that I am a great leader and a nice and trust worthy person for Inferno Squad officer. I want to show NCO and Enlisted that I am a good officer and a good leader. I want to show command that I am a nice and trust worthy officer. I want to help Inferno squad by hosting more SIMs for the NCO's and Enlisted. I want to help improve Inferno squads combat skills by trying to Hosting some breaching and PVP sims. I will also and try to improve my self on my leader ship skills so I can be the best officer I can be.  

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. no but I can still be a great officer for  this battalion

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? 

leader ship

Kindness

communication skills 

Team work

Patience 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) yes I understand

- Denied -

Thank you for your interest but at this time Command does not see you fit for the position. You may consider re-applying after 2 weeks, I would advise improving your activity before doing so.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png