Dustin's Two week notice

8Dustin

I hate this already, but as a life choice I must continue. In two weeks time, Ill be officially resigning, with the GL traditional goodbye. 

The experiences on the server have all been good, with my first appearance on the server in September 2020 to now. Over the time spent I've met great characters, and some that were just real characters. Joining medical and being a part of the branch has been some of the most fun I've had this year. Medical Research has been the best, seeing the transition from Rock to Peters then Myself, was always great to see the progression of the branch and to see what the progression of the sub-branch has become.

I joined O5 Medical in November of 2020, greeted by Beanz, it was a great experience with a lot of fun scenarios. Can't say that I never minged on the job, but there has been moments where guns would get out of hand. 

I plan on throwing a goodbye event with utility, ill announce the details in time, but till then, I'll see you on the server.

Edited by 8Dustin
  • Gaminglight Love 2

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

i really only know you because i confused you for twix but :classic_sad:

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

I hate saying goodbye, dont be sad of my going. Its hard enough to have to say goodbye. 😞

My steam id: STEAM_0:1:169500625

3 minutes ago, Benslaki_II said:

i really only know you because i confused you for twix but :classic_sad:

Hey does this mean im HOMS

Edited by 8Dustin
  • Sad 1

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

I give you 0 perms to leave 0

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

59 minutes ago, 8Dustin said:

I hate saying goodbye, dont be sad of my going. Its hard enough to have to say goodbye. 😞

My steam id: STEAM_0:1:169500625

Hey does this mean im HOMS

o7

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧