Level 4 [interrogation]

Proximo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qSIrys0LteohtvDhJqAwcwA2CDsouZVWGsBgDW7CXIs/edit

little side note like stated I and another lower ranking  bio were the only ones who did this cause E4 and other people who usually interrogate HSU or level 4s weren't on I apologies if I did anything wrong even tho this info perhaps some insight on the 05 council that I got from HSU .

Also the reason I asked about the 05 council is cause I believe someone said that CI know about 05 just not what they do so I hope I have helped RnD and CI as a whole

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

Grade: 70/100

Test quality:
25% or below= Poor
25%-50%=Approaching Expectations
50%-75%=Meets Expectations
75%-100%=Exceeds Expectations

Efficiency: 25/25

Insight: 10/25

Presentation: 20/25

Writing: 15/25

Additional comment: Please double check your grammar and spelling, it was hard to understand what you were saying at some parts. I also feel like you could have asked more questions and went more in depth about the 05 Counsel. You didn't get much information, this could have been a really informative log. I do like the small amount of personality you gave the person that you were interrogating. I feel like you can definitely improve in the future, I look forward to seeing more logs from you.

ISEE - “Creating logic out of Illogic”