Shadow Guard Lead Kir Kanos (Imperial RP Greg) Resignation

HeadHuntingSniper

So, today is the day. The day I never wanted to come in a way, but how it is happening, I somewhat cannot think it could be better than what I have gotten. I've joined Gaminglight Imperial RP on September 9th, 2020. My first regiment was Shock, which I have left, my second was DT, my 3rd was RG. Who knew that my middle regiment would be one of my considered last.

I want to thank ever single one of you, in my experience with Gaminglight Imperial Roleplay who have made it a great time. From this I am going to put my special mentions.

Ranking Order is somewhat random a bit, or just what you were, like SMT, HC, etc.

Hunt - You accepted me into GM, thanks.
Zeeptin - Don't know you much man, but thank you for the wonderful server and wonderful community you have given me.
Hotshot, Beckett and Emoo - Same with Zeeptin, thank you for your management of this server and just doing things to the server that generally made it funner.
Spice - I somewhat knew you man, you were a Vice Sovereign for a while and I just want to thank you for it and helping us when our Battalion was dying.
Hobbs - You were my Head GM, but I never really knew you
Luci - "I'm going to execute all of you", then rockets the entire Royal Guard Battalion saying that was a warning. You are one of my favorite SMT in Imperial. No offense to the managers, this guy just gave me a good time and thanking you for it.
Eternity - I trained you, if you get on RG you should tell me.
Milford - You raised above me fast and are the new Head GM now I think congrats man.
Kieran - One of my many HC I guarded, thank you for my fun time.
Bear - My IC SNR CMDR, thank you for what you did for me.
TAlila - You knew Lore and you had some sick events and you were one of my favorite VIP's.
Jaeger - Congrats on High Inquisitor and thank you for what you did for me. One day you could reach Vader.
Myan - We need to do our full duel one day if I hop back on the server.
Emily - I left a great note for you in my Gamemaster Resignation. Thank you for all you did.
Caps - Come on, you didn't like me and it makes me sad. Anyways, see ya around.
Moon - One of the best duelers when I was beginning in RG, good luck with what your doing now.
Landan - The Shadow Guard Lead, you got me into RG and now, I lead the RG. Thank you.
Ryan - My following Shadow Guard Lead and you did well and even reached Vice Sovereign, Thank you for all you did.
Steel - You brought a battalion back from the dead, I would never think I would see someone do it, but you did. You've earned mine and all of the current RG's respect.
Levi - Great Shadow Guard Officer and you've been able to beat me till I've become impossible to be beat by you. Keep dueling my friend.
Joslin - You worked very hard for your slot in Shadow Guard, and I am glad you made it to where you are.
Raging - My Shadow Guard Officer's and I agree you should be the replacement, when you get off your LOA, please pick up your activity, I want you to succeed and do stuff in my steps.
Name - You did it man, you reached Vice Sovereign and I am proud of you. Keep doing the good stuff
Red - You, I believe in you man. You will one day reach High Inquisitor. Keep doing THE GREAT STUFF.

If I did not mention you or my mentioned seemed weird. Just realize I am gonna miss EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

To answer one thing, it's about why I am leaving. I am leaving due to my activity, but not due to that itself, but due to my school coming up. It will drop my activity even father than it already has. But I've enjoyed my time in Imperial RP, and I will miss you all. I will be in reserves on Shock and Royal Guard's. You all were my family, and I will be playing Police RP now, I will come around to visit a while. Love you all no homo though.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster