RRH Application

Papa_Timbs

In Game Name: Timbs

Steam ID (STEAM_0:1:155856184)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC FTO SFC, and JWD

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Id lay my life down for any member of the 05 council to better the future of the facility.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I would like to be one of the main protectors of the facility keeping all hostile forces outside or inside the facility at any cost given. ive heard the RRH has high expectations and am looking for more expected out of me, it would open more opportunities that I wouldn't experience through regular rp.

Why should we accept you: i am dedicated to my job and will not stop till it is completed. Defense and planning attacks are one of my stronger suits leading to less casualties and higher success rates
when facing attacks or breaches.im active on the server all the time which means i can flag up at almost any time RRH is needed. Combat is something i enjoy heavily as well as protecting the facility which i believe getting this position would put me at the front 
lines of. if given the chance of being accepted i will not let a single council member or team member down.

download (6).jpg

Edited by Papa_Timbs

• Papa_Timbs changed the title to RRH Application

Edit Note: My previous comment was very critical on Timbs and the post as things between RRH and security were quite unstable yesterday which resulted in Timbs losing composure and arguing with RRH to the point where Hoovy himself was taking notice and becoming annoyed with it.

The reason I've changed my post to a neutral is that Timbs personally came and sought me out in TeamSpeak at the date of this edit to apologize for what he said and did and hoped to apologize to the rest of the RRH that were there and Hoovy himself. Neither of which could be done at the moment as the majority of the RRH that were on during the incident were offline or unavailable, and Hoovy was AFK. The reason I am not putting a +support nor a -support is because I still believe that, because of Timb's low rank, they are not yet ready to join RRH, though I believe this is the only issue and I view Timbs as having redeemed himself by personally apologizing, which I don't see happen often and it takes a lot to admit your mistakes.

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• 1 month later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic