I would like to join the event team- Denied

cowboysfan4611

In-Game Name:May

Steam ID:

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):yes 20$

How many hours do you have on the server?:6days 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:i love them

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):2

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):When I went to my first event I was a little confused to be honest but then a few of the event staff helped me and everyone else answering questions and explaining. I want to help like they did and make sure everyone enjoys all the events.  I want to make sure everyone has an amazing time but to make sure all of the rules are followed so no one messes it up for everyone else. Like I said above I really Just want to help people enjoy their time on police Rp, however long that is, and for me anyways events always help with that. I want to be apart of a team of amazing staff members who try their hardest to make everyone else happy and for the most part succeed. Also sometimes it looks like they could use an extra pair of hands and I could be that. Anyways I’d like to thank everyone for reading my application and hope you consider responding with your recommendations and if you believe I should or shouldn’t be part of the team. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)every day 

Monday - Friday: yes

Saturday and Sunday:yes

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?yes 

• Dislike 1

Some reasons that may help for when you apply next time!

Add your steamID
Add your event idea

answer "What is your general knowledge on the rules?" Correctly

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support