• Yeah
    • Nah

In Game Name:  Kiwi

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:100948544

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E-11 2LT

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-01

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

image.thumb.png.fe11e10a8ea719aa22b9ce4ad716b1a7.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

I would like to be part of one of the most serious battalion.  I also the reason why I want to be part of Guardian squadron is that i like to be part of the protection unit of RRH that make sure that CI cannot harm or capture the O5 member under our protection as well as make sure that SCP are unable to harm the O5. 

Why should we accept you:

I'm an active member on the server and can always change my job to RRH if any O5 member comes on site and need protection. I also have a experience in close combat and long range from being a DT personnel in Imperial RP for a few months. I also am a calm person when it comes to difficult or stressful situations meaning I can form a plan on how to protect my VIP, deal with the threat at hand and make a escape plan. This makes me a capable member for Guardian Squadron. I have good team work skills so I can work in a group of RRH if need be to complete operations as well as lead small groups of RRH to complete stealth operations to recapture any O5 or SCP that may fall into CI hands. 

Edited by No Name

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic