• Yes(Please explain)
    • No(Please do explain)

In-Game Name: Phil
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114270629
ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Admin | Platinum
How many hours do you have on the server?: 19 weeks
What is your general knowledge on the rules?: well versed
How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 0
Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):  I would love to be able to join the event team, joining the event team has always been something I've wanted to do as i see events happening and would to be able to contribute more than just attending events by helping the event team with their events and supporting them whilst the events are ongoing, another reason as to why I want to apply for the event team is to also expand my roles on the server to help with the server and the community as a whole. I have been a part of this community for a long while now and have plenty of previous experience as a staff member but have not had the opportunity to join the event team and now it is a goal of mine to do so, I feel that I should get this position so that I can better expand my skills and experience as a staff member within this community.
Describe an event you could create (Be specific): i would hold a hunter v hunted event where depending on the amount of players joining the event i would have 1 or 2 "Hunters" equipped with a melee and they would go around hunting down the others additionally i would place 1 or 2 revolvers around the map where the hunted have to find the guns and use it against the hunters, if the hunter kills all the hunted they win if the Hunted kills the hunter the person who killed the hunter wins
If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST time zone)
Monday - Friday: 5pm EST onwards mostly
Saturday and Sunday: 5pm EST onwards mostly
Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

That bald Aussie Guy

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support