• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Russia

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17651348

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): GOLD|MOD

How many hours do you have on the server?: 2 weeks 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: i know them pretty well 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the policeRP event team as I love the events that the team has done and are doing practically Daily. And in those events, I always have a good time participating, and it makes the server, much more fun.  and to me, that is something  I can see myself being really good as I can help the event team with stuff like co-managing one as to make sure the event is fair and the event if fun to people and overall make sure it runs smoothly, but I can also run my events as I have a lot of cool ideas that the team could use for new events or little add ons and twist to an event we already do and make it more interesting to people who participate in the event and have them more intrigued and wanted to do more events on our server.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): there is a base on either side of the board. Team one and team two each have a king. The aim of the game to to protect your king and try and take out the enemy’s king. gun wise it’s up to a vote on what people want.  

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:  1pm -2am or when school happens: 6:00pm to 12:30 am

Saturday and Sunday: 1pm -2am 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?  Yes

Edited by The Great Russia

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support