I would like to join the event team- Denied

braymccowan

In-Game Name: Bray MAE

Steam ID:

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

How many hours do you have on the server?:5days 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:I like the rules 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):1

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):to explore my imagination making all these creative events. I like helping the server and with this I could help the other Event Team when they need a break. I'm always active so I can host events. I know a lot of Staff and event team  and I see how stressed they are so I like to help out I like to RP so I do not try to avoid RP I always want to be in RP. I feel like if I become a Event team I'll help out a lot. I like distracting events like if  in a bank event someone does through the front and then the back  that's one of my ideas for the event. I have many more and I like to make them come true. I believe I have a huge imagination and I want all my ideas to come to life and I feel like people will enjoy them. I love PRP so I know how things work how things should play out.  I also love working with others so I can always work well with other event team. That's the reason why. I hope That if I become event team  I will fulfill all of the promises I have made here to day If I am accepted you Will Not Regret It  

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):im creating one that i will share if i get accepted

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)all the time 

Monday - Friday: yep

Saturday and Sunday: yep

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? yes more than once 

• Zerg locked this topic