What is your ingame name?
LordInsider

What is your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:116216354

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?
Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?
Medical

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?
Seaman

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
I can host sims and tryouts to boost activity and member count within the medical battalion. I will also assist medical in their daily tasks. I will help to by increasing the roleplay within the battalion. On my second life I was in medical (I just resigned so I could apply for MO) so I have the knowledge and know how medical works. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?
I believe I should be trusted with this rank because of my current and past experience, on this server and others. For starters, on this server I am currently a Naval Ensign (while not a high rank it shows that I am active and can be trusted). On other GL servers, while I know this doesn't carry much importance for this server it is just to show that I have experience, for example MilRP (rip) I was a Brigadier General in the russian army, and one PoliceRP I used to be the Chief of Staff for FBI. Those command positions that I previously held shows that I know how to lead and that I can be trusted.

Why do you want this rank?
I want this rank to further my involvement with naval and ImperialRP in general. I would also like to work with medical as I see their potential and want the branch to grow and succeed.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?
Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?
The purpose of a MO is to work work with Medical to assist in maintaining and improving the battalion. Medical Officers make sure that the ship is healthy and that Medical understands how to treat sick or injured crewmates. MOs also help medical command with managing documents and keeping the battalion running smoothly.

Edited by LordInsider

+\-  support 

- The application abit Ganaric in my opinion 

- sadly as impressive as it is to be a Brigadier General in other servers it won't help you here 

+ he has experience in Medical and did sacrifice his rank to tryout for MO 

+ he's not a bad Naval there's a reason he's a Ensign now 

+ he wants to help out Medical and has a weariness of the basics to be a speciality as MO 

Good luck! 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work