zombie escape

Steam Name: zombie escape

Ingame Name: ( idk its been a year )

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99512751

Date You Were Restricted:  05/19/2020, 08:17:39

Staff Restriction Length:PERMANENT

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you:  [GL] Rookieblue

Reason for Staff Restriction: RACISM

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  It's been over a year, and I hope you can accept my apology for using my 1st Amendment rights. I enjoyed this server at the time and wish to play again. I am sorry you feel this way about my actions, I will try to improve myself and think about my words before I say them, I will no longer exercise my freedom of speech and I will tread carefully when I am on your server. I hope you can forgive me for what I have done, I can show change I promise, please give me a chance.

+/-Support

I don't believe perm bans are appealable.

I think you could be a changed person.

But %90 percent sure you may not be able to even appeal this.

After further looking into this, -Support.

Edited by Jummy

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

Also, is this a Staff Restriction appeal? Or a normal one?
Cause it'd help to know.

If it was a Normal Appeal, follow the correct format.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

This was apparently a perma ban from the server, not a staff ban (so fix your formatting)

as for the appeal itself, you literally have multiple warns for MASS racism in the server

if this happened once and you changed for the better I would understand, but these are multiple warnings WHICH to add all happen at different time periods within the span of a year.

it it very highly unlikely that you actually changed, so for that reason im going to -Support

Screenshot_135.png

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

2 hours ago, OWNED said:

This was apparently a perma ban from the server, not a staff ban (so fix your formatting)

as for the appeal itself, you literally have multiple warns for MASS racism in the server

if this happened once and you changed for the better I would understand, but these are multiple warnings WHICH to add all happen at different time periods within the span of a year.

it it very highly unlikely that you actually changed, so for that reason im going to -Support

Screenshot_135.png