Peanut UwU's Event Team ApplicationDenied

Peanut_UwU

In-Game Name: Peanut UwU

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:449379400
What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): GOLD/Moderator.

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 3 Weeks.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: MTF E11 PVT And MTF Nu7 PVT.

What is your timezone?: Australian Eastern Standard Time.

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7/10.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No, I do not but I am happy to learn.

How Active are you? (1/10):  9/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): Zero warns.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I believe I would be a good addition to the event team because I am creative and I am always on to do events! I am usually most active around 12am-2pm EST so I would be able to do morning events or just help out other event team members. When I get the opportunity, I will try my best to create a fun and all inclusive event for the whole community to hopefully better their GamingLight experience. While I am not good at building, I am trying to improve. I'm always brainstorming new ideas for new events and I am very persistent in making sure they will be fun for everyone. When I am told to do something I will do whatever is needed if told by a higher up and I am also very friendly! I'm not very good at explaining stuff but by doing this I can boost my confidence and hopefully be an amazing helper.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

One event I would have in mind would be a club theme which there are different areas. One area would be a fighting arena where they would have to fight to get to the second floor, second floor being a VIP Lounge. The lounge will contain a SCP petting zoo where the winners get to hang out with any SCP that shows and money prize.

Another would be a hide and seek event which the original seeker will be SCP-049. When they find someone, they can infect so they become SCP-049-2. If they get infected they have to help 049 find the other hiders.

Last event I can currently think of would be where there are different SCPs spread on the surface where they would try to kill everyone before they are captured.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: By Far the gate guardian would have to be my favorite SCP as it is a status of firm passion to protect the gate and is extremely powerful letting no chance of entering also known as SCP: 001.

I'm sorry I am not good at explaining stuff as I have Asperger and ADHD. I'm trying my best with my mentors and people to overcome this. The original application was in wrong space and I had more event ideas. Thank you!