SCP - 173 Predatory Ability and Speed analysis

Dr Brie

Lore Name: Dr Brie
SCP: 173

Question / Idea: How fast and predatory is 173
Background Research: He has been shown to move at extreme speeds but we have yet to see those speeds in action. We also know cameras do not stop SCP - 173 from moving while watched
Hypothesis: He has been said to move at extreme speeds so i believe he either teleports or moves faster than the eye can see

Observations (What Happened During Test): 173 looked like it had teleported, as soon as i took my eyes off of it it was right behind D-1189
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: https://medal.tv/clips/57369775/d13376XwkoAL

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):173 May actually teleport but only to a certain distance
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Up for debate

Grade: 75/100 (C+)

In my opinion, there is a lot of unused potential to this test. Sure we got to see how fast he goes, but it wasn't even recorded, calculation or measured. The test log itself is a bit short, could use some more detail in other spots. A couple grammatical errors here and there, but nothing too notable. I like the addition of video evidence, it's always nice to see that.

Overall, I believe this is a note-worthy test, definitely could be better.
I'd say you've got good potential, keep at making tests!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.