Tullemac's Ban appeal- Denied

TulleMac

Steam Name: Tullemac

Ingame Name: Tullemac

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104916835

Ban Length: Permanently banned

Admin that Banned you: Matthew (7 months ago)

Reason for Ban: Blacklisted l Threat to community l Dissed community l Advertisement

Dispute: Well, I would like to start off by introducing myself. My name is Tullemac and I played on Gaminglight PoliceRP back in the day (early 2020) and was the Leader of the mafia/gang Black Disciples (BD). I left the community after playing here for a couple of months and I joined another rivalry community called EliteAce. I have been at that community for a year or something like that after I left Gaminglight. Basically I joined Gaminglight while I was in EliteAce community and had EliteAce in my name. I got told to change it and I questioned it. Of course I understood that Gaminglight doesn't like the EliteAce community but I still questioned it because at that time I couldn't care less since I wasn't apart of the Gaminglight community. Matthew banned me later while doing I was roleplaying because I never changed my name although I know he could just have changed it for me. I didint even know that I was getting banned, he never told me or anything he just banned me without prior warning.

I have been a big part of EliteAce being their Community Manager but at this time EliteAce just shut down but while EliteAce was open I had nothing to do with the conflicts between the servers. The only one to blame for that was the CEO who made all decisions on his own. I know the Gaminglight community have had some problems with them but I mainly just wanna get unbanned since most of my friend went back to Gaminglight now to enjoy some policerp like the good old days. I don't really thing Matthews way of handling the situation was either good or professional and I wish to be unbanned and once again be a dedicated player of the community. I understand that I will get a lot of negative support at this appeal due to my past with another rivalry server but I can reassure you I wasn't a part of what happened between the servers and I would not consider myself as a "threat for the community" by having "EliteAce" in my name although I will change it asap if I get unbanned to my roleplay name.

Hopefully you are considering to unban me and if you are, you could put me on probation if that is an option. Thanks for taking your time reading this.

// Tullemac