Buck Fizz's 330 test

Lore Name: Buck Fizz
SCP: 330

Question / Idea: if a d class has prosthetic arms on would it still make their hands fall off
Background Research: SCP-330 appears to be a small round stainless steel bowl filled with a variable amount of individually wrapped pieces of candy. Taped to the side of the bowl is a handwritten note, reading “take no more than two, please!!” Attempts to remove the note have met with failure, as have attempts to hide or obscure it. Testers have noted finding it impossible to avoid reading the note, and those who approach it from an opposite angle are aware of this request.
Hypothesis: I think it will still happen.

Observations :I instructed D-9234 to enter the cc of SCP-330 and told him to take 3 pieces of candy from the bowl, after doing so his prosthetic hands began to fall off, no sign of distress, I thought that people with prosthetic arms would survive this SCP but 1 minute after taking the pieces of candy he still to feel sharp pain and fell to the ground, screaming, before later dying from internal bleeding, after a medical staff came to check out the body to see what had happened.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion: This was  probably  caused since the d-class didnt actually have hands to begin with, and the anomalous affects still had killed the d-class from blood loss
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes 

70/100 
+interesting test idea  
+Used good grammar 
-what would Still happen? (add more details to hypothesis)
-no photos or proof of the test 
-this is a short log could have had more detail 

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png