CPL
Junior NCO
Senior NCO
K9
FTO
Sniper
Riot Control

Reason for resigning:

I am not leaving because I didn't get command. But there is a few things. Number one, All you do all day is stand at a barricade and watch orange suits break the rules and fight CI sometimes. Number two, I have hit the limit of getting promoted and after a while it is gonna get boring because I can't strive for a goal except CMD, and I don't wanna be CMD, I rather be CMD in my new goal for Nu7. Number three, there is to many cons than there are pros, these include having to yell crossfire every minute, people not doing there jobs and literally let D-class go through and no one even shot a bullet not even a CMD member, EXT. idk tbh overall I am just getting bored of gensec and disliking it. It was a fun ride while it lasted for a month but I don't wanna be in gensec anymore. Sorry

NOTES: I will stay OFC but I want to be on a perma DNP but that doesn't mean I am gonna be active for it. Also if I get 15 yes's then I will come back.

Edited by PryingTree5796
  • Sad 2

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

Honestly I can understand some of your gripes with gensec. I know we're not the closest (though we're far from strangers lol), but you have a presence about you that can be felt when you're around. Being an SM myself I understand being SM limits a specific path of progression for a time.
Looking at your reasons however, I would like to bring up the Wardens. I know you're probably sick of hearing it mentioned occasionally but it has my recommendation. It gives a new goal and you don't have to worry about constantly calling out crossfire and being glued to a barricade for minutes on end. Since it's a security sub-branch too you don't need to worry about it taking up a life. Also since wardens are more selective, there's definitely more discipline as well. When I get bored of D-block I can just hop on wardens and roam LCZ and mix things up. I'm fine whatever you choose, I just want you know know the options there.
(This is my first forum post disregarding roll call so sorry if talking about branches/sub-branches is something people don't normally do. I'm not normally a forum person lol)
Regardless of what your final choice is, I genuinely hope you have fun wherever your journey takes you!

Retired security Low Command | former security SFTO | Uncloseted Weeb | IM NOT A FURRY ASHE! 

It was fun having you around prying, i will miss you indeed but i understand. I wish the best of luck where ever you go.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

11 hours ago, Endersteve0331 said:

Honestly I can understand some of your gripes with gensec. I know we're not the closest (though we're far from strangers lol), but you have a presence about you that can be felt when you're around. Being an SM myself I understand being SM limits a specific path of progression for a time.
Looking at your reasons however, I would like to bring up the Wardens. I know you're probably sick of hearing it mentioned occasionally but it has my recommendation. It gives a new goal and you don't have to worry about constantly calling out crossfire and being glued to a barricade for minutes on end. Since it's a security sub-branch too you don't need to worry about it taking up a life. Also since wardens are more selective, there's definitely more discipline as well. When I get bored of D-block I can just hop on wardens and roam LCZ and mix things up. I'm fine whatever you choose, I just want you know know the options there.
(This is my first forum post disregarding roll call so sorry if talking about branches/sub-branches is something people don't normally do. I'm not normally a forum person lol)
Regardless of what your final choice is, I genuinely hope you have fun wherever your journey takes you!

Ew no thats why I joined Nu7 you have more freedom and can do more things like being able to go in the whole site unlike wardens where you can only be in LCZ unless you have perms to go elsewhere not only that but Nu7 has amazing sub branches like FE and TRT and for TRT you go zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom and for FE it is basically just stealing maintenances job, you also have people with Gatling guns.

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

On 6/30/2021 at 1:14 PM, PryingTree5796 said:

Ew no thats why I joined Nu7 you have more freedom and can do more things like being able to go in the whole site unlike wardens where you can only be in LCZ unless you have perms to go elsewhere not only that but Nu7 has amazing sub branches like FE and TRT and for TRT you go zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom and for FE it is basically just stealing maintenances job, you also have people with Gatling guns.

I don't think you understand we have freedom, lots. As a lot of people can give those perms.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif