SCP-008 Medical Examination Test

DeadlyBird

>:LOGIN....

>:USERNAME: ██-█ 'The Treasurer'

>:PASSWORD: ██████

BEGIN LOG...

Experienced Research DeadlyBird, please be advised that your log has been assigned to me somehow and will subsequently be graded by me.

GENERAL NOTES

Overall a quite prestigious Test Log. The Test Idea its-self is quite original however the log is extremely short. Linking it to our current situation with COVID-19 was a bit odd, however to each their own. The format you have used in this test log is quite exemplary, though. Perhaps some pictures and/or video of the test its-self could spice the log up.

FINAL GRADE: 85/100

imageedit_28_8614229011.thumb.png.42559799b65610cd98c5b26dd9dd2314.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

15 hours ago, Hoovy said:

>:LOGIN....

>:USERNAME: ██-█ 'The Treasurer'

>:PASSWORD: ██████

BEGIN LOG...

Experienced Research DeadlyBird, please be advised that your log has been assigned to me somehow and will subsequently be graded by me.

GENERAL NOTES

Overall a quite prestigious Test Log. The Test Idea its-self is quite original however the log is extremely short. Linking it to our current situation with COVID-19 was a bit odd, however to each their own. The format you have used in this test log is quite exemplary, though. Perhaps some pictures and/or video of the test its-self could spice the log up.

FINAL GRADE: 85/100

imageedit_28_8614229011.thumb.png.42559799b65610cd98c5b26dd9dd2314.png

Hello sir, first of all I am very honored for you to grade my log, secondly I agree its short because this test was more of a roll test, as we had to quarantine SCP-432 chambers with a Field Medic and having no actual equipment we had to do it on RP. I linked it to our current situation with Covid-19 because of how contagious both virus'es are. I have been using this format for all my testing logs as I created it myself. Again I couldn't put an actual video as it was a roll off contest(if we had done it on a Medical Lab I could have made a video of it but we had to use SCP-432 room because it was big) and showing a video that only had roll contests would make the test boring. Thanks for grading and it's a pleasure under serving you sir.