SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:221752061

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

Senior Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Everyday for around 4+ hours

How often do you use discord?

All the time, I always am checking my discord throughout the day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I want to become support because I have put a lot of time and effort into this community and would love to be able to help out more so that I could make it more fun for everyone. I've wanted to join support ever since I became staff because I love to help people to the best of my ability and this would allow me to do that more effectively. I would also love to help make the support team as efficient and effective as possible so that new players are more likely to enjoy their time on the server and continue to play on it. There have been multiple occasions where I have seen someone waiting extended periods of time for a support member to help them and I would love to be able to help those people since I know it can get frustrating to wait so long for help.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I am very active in both teamspeak and discord so I will almost always be able to quickly assist any members that request support. I am a very friendly person and I believe I would help new players feel more welcomed to the community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

I would start off by introducing myself in a respectful manner and then proceed to ask them what they need assistance with. I would then proceed to help them to the best of my ability so that they can leave satisfied.

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Major +Support

Great Guy
Good Staff Member
Trusted
Active
Kind And Helpful

Good Luck!!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander