Chico's Support Staff Application

Chico

In-Game Name: Chico

Steam Name: [GL] Darth Terror

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85654658

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? GM Senior Mod in ImperialRP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am on Teamspeak for about 2 to 10 Hours most of the Time when I am talking to people or friends.

How often do you use discord? I'm on discord all the time, I keep it up when I'm talking to friends on discord and play games with others.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? The Reason Why I would want to join the Support Team is to Assist the Community in any Problems that they require or need inside of the Gaminglight Teamspeak or Ingame. Another Reason is that I wanna be able to show my Dedication to the Server by doing my Job as a Support Staff Member on all Platforms or Servers, I wanna be able to show that I am ready for this Job no matter how hard it may be. I also wanna find my usefulness in what I do and show how hard of a Good Staff Member and Support Staff I would be to the Community I work with. I wanna be able to deal with any problems on Teamspeak with Tags, Reports, and Cases that need a Support Staffs Help. I think I'll make a good support staff member in my own way as I've helped multiple people ingame with Teamspeak and how to set it up along with how to get in contact with certain people they require.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could affect the support staff in a positive way as I am a Friendly and well known person, I am also nice to everyone I first meet and very Chill. I wanna be apart of this Team as well because I have experience with Talking to people and could assist others that need me.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Firstly I would Greet them by saying "Hi My Name is Chico From Support Staff I will be assisting you with what you require, What may I help you with?" After They say what They Need I will lead them to where they need to go or Give them what they need such as Tags.

Edited by Donald Duck

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

On 7/1/2021 at 4:53 PM, MrPickle said:

+Support

Active on Teamspeak

Has good intentions

Very nice individual

Good App

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

• Head of Staff

+Support

Active
Kind
Good staff member

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 7/1/2021 at 6:53 PM, MrPickle said:

+Support

Active on Teamspeak

Has good intentions

Very nice individual

Good App

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟