Jay G CI Military Application

Jay G

In-game Name: Jay G [most common]

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:547067356

DiscordID:858441478484394024

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I am Pretty experienced with the knowledge of the lore about the chaos insurgency and how it became what it is today from the Triads.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I believe I  should be in the chaos insurgency because I  am very active within SCP RP servers and I have studied the rules of this server. I can work well in a team and alone and I know how to RP  within the foundation and cause chaos. I enjoy raiding and strategy within the server and I am somewhat experienced in combat RP so I  can bring a well trained soldier to the chaos insurgency. I have experience with chaos insurgency in many ways from the lore, other servers and escaping as a d class. I know how to think on my feet and in really bad situations I can stay calm and remain professional. I have experience on CI on other servers as I  am a Delta on WG SCP RP. I am experienced in teamwork and following orders in any situation.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am Skilled in strategic measures, RP etc and I  know how to play as the Chaos Insurgency as I  am a Delta on other servers. I can follow orders and command a team when the time is right and I am experienced in RP  unlike some people who are just there for combat.

How active can you be? I can be on almost every day within the chaos insurgency.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes and I am  experienced in using them.

Thank you for reading my application have a nice day 

Accepted!

To get started join the SCP-RP Discord, Then navigate to the member-self roles channel react to the CI emoji and then you should see the channel Requesting-FTO and then just fill out the format!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR