999 and 008 crosstest

Lore Name: Buck Fizz

SCP: 999 and 008

Question / Idea:  could 999 get infected by 008 or be a carrier for it

Background Research:

SCP-999: SCP-999 appears to be a large, amorphous, gelatinous mass of translucent orange slime, weighing about 54 kg (120 lbs) with a consistency similar to that of peanut butter. Subject’s size and shape is easily malleable and can change shape at will, though when at rest, SCP-999 becomes a rounded, oblate dome roughly 2 meters wide and 1 meter in height.

SCP-008: 

SCP-008 is a complex prion, samples of which are stored in each of the known G2 sites. Research into SCP-008 is highly classified and primarily aimed at preventing research which may lead to the synthesis of SCP-008 in the distant future. Traits of the SCP-008 prion include:

100% infectiousness.

100% lethality.

Transmission through exposed mucous membranes and all bodily fluids.

Not airborne or waterborne.

Hypothesis: 999 will not get infected but in fact  be a carrier for 008

Observations: 999 was put into the cell of SCP-008, I went in the cell with it to open the hatch (with a hazmat suit on). After I had opened the hatch 008 began spewing out, 999 was showing no signs of distress and was still happy, when I was happy with the results I had closed the hatch of 008 and told the MTF who was there to open up the door, after being let in I put 999 in the decontamination room and began observing 999's slimy body with a microscope, I could see white blister like spots on 999's slimy body, I had then gave SCP-999  a SCP-500 pill, afterwards of 999 eating the pill the white blisters began to disappear, I had done further checks on SCP-999 and no trace of 008 was on 999. 999 is safe and will not spread the virus.  

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A did not want the camera to catch or get contaminated with 008.

Analysis / Conclusion : The conclusion of this test was that 999 will not get infected by 008 but rather be a carrier for it,

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes my hypothesis was correct as 999 was a carrier for the 008 virus

• 2 weeks later...