SCP 049-2 and 008-1 blood types

Lore Name: Buck Fizz

SCP:  008

Question / Idea: I want to see if the blood type of 049-2 is the same as a blood type of 008-1

Background Research: 

SCP-049: SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. While SCP-049 appears to be wearing the thick robes and the ceramic mask indicative of that profession, the garments instead seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body over time1, and are now nearly indistinguishable from whatever form is beneath them. X-rays indicate that despite this, SCP-049 does have a humanoid skeletal structure beneath its outer layer.

SCP-008: 

SCP-008 is a complex prion, samples of which are stored in each of the known G2 sites. Research into SCP-008 is highly classified and primarily aimed at preventing research which may lead to the synthesis of SCP-008 in the distant future. Traits of the SCP-008 prion include:

100% infectiousness.

100% lethality.

Transmission through exposed mucous membranes and all bodily fluids.

Not airborne or waterborne.

Hypothesis: I believe that the two different blood types will be not the same and that 049 would not make 008 type zombies

Observations : for the 1st d class I instructed him to enter 049's chamber, 049 asked the d class questions before instantly turning him into 049-2. I had then asked 049 if I could take a blood sample from his patient, he agreed, and I had got the blood sample successfully before 049-2 was terminated. For the second d class I had told him to go into the containment of 008 (which I had my hazmat equipped and everyone who I was with had protection on as well) I had instructed the d class to open the hatch and which 008 began to spread, the d class started to show the symptoms and began to turn. Afterwards we began to restrain the 008-1 and I went in to close the hatch (with the hazmat suit on), then I had taken a blood sample and later incinerated the body of 008-1

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A since we didn't want to further spread the 008 or cause a breach

Analysis / Conclusion : the conclusion was that I had went to the lab and put them in two different sealed containers and began to look at them through a microscope, to which to my findings was that they weren't the same.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was correct as the two different blood samples weren't the same.

• 2 weeks later...

-A decent test idea 
-used good detail 

-Many spelling errors 
-No pictures 
-Short log 

40/100 
also left research

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png