checkedsauce7

In-Game Name:  Checked 

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) :  STEAM_0:1:526774226

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Plat

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:  about 2190 hours

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: LR,and CA

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):yes i have help plan events on others severs before

How Active are you? (1/10): 10 was the 4th most active player to stats 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 2 fail RP as 106 forgot to read MOTD ( I did but I did not see it while reading) and NLR  i was thinking if a switch class i do not have to wait NLR and i got warned for it. 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:  I should be in the event team because I am very active and I will try to do a lot of events every week and I want to make players have a fun time on the server and stay on. I will help other members with events and help to plan and giving ideas to other members of the event team. my events will use medical, research, and other role play-heavy branches in my events. plus I will do things for combat branches but less often. and I will put a lot of work into my events. and my events will not be the same event but different every event I do will have I new idea and new them to the event some might be towards medical, research, chaos Insurgencys research and development, mobile task forces E 11 and Nu7 etcetera. this is why you should allow me to be an event team member.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): so when site is in code red and SCPs 008,049,610 are out i will call in Mobile Task Force Beta-7 in site they will recontain  the bio SCPs and check and when done they will exfillg

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes i have

What is your favorite SCP? Why?:  999 it factors of solving depression and anxiety and making a always unhappy SCP happy like SCP 682.

Edited by checkedsauce7
  • Like 1

goto go fast

3 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

Huge +Support

Very friendly and helpfull

Creative

Application is good

Active

With little work event idea could be very fun

Overall you are fit for ET and I would be very happy to be working on events with you!

Good luck!

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:22 AM, checkedsauce7 said:

code red and SCPs 008,049,610 are out

This would be a code orange but other than that i think this is a good aplication

On 6/23/2021 at 5:42 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

Huge +Support

Creative

Application is good

Active

Overall you are fit for ET and I would be very happy to be working on events with you!

Good luck!

On 6/23/2021 at 12:11 PM, mt. moncher said:

+ Support

+ Good Application
+ Amazing at RP

+ Friendly

Good luck!

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

On 6/23/2021 at 6:42 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

Huge +Support

Creative

Application is good

Active

Good luck!