Nova - Event Team ApplicationDenied

The Real Slim Nova

In-Game Name: Nova

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:554693485

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Moderator (I am Moderator in-game, they just havent given me my tags on the website yet.)

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 1 week and 3-4 days if the days were to show up.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Security SFC, Advanced Researcher.

What is your timezone?: GMT +2

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Nope, but I still believe I would be a good Event Team.

How Active are you? (1/10): Before summer, 9, during summer, will be 10.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 0. image.png.cbbbf5a6df4f8315ba23ed1f4fdc5ed3.png

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I should be allowed into ET due to my creative mindset, and how easily I can think of an event. I enjoy bringing fun RP into this server, and serious sometimes. As a Event Team Member, I can think of proper events, that let the whole entire server enjoy it. This server is a Semi-Serious RP server, and I can bring Serious RP. I believe my events would be interesting, fun to interact with, and participate in. I also always make sure every branch is involved within events, so it seems reasonable, and benefits the servers RP. Theres always a time where no events are being held, but if I were accepted into ET, I can make sure that there is an event. I know to never abuse my powers, and that ET gives me an advantage to grow the server. Since I am GMT+2, there arent many people on that see events, so I could bring mini events there.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): SCP Boxing Match.

This event will start off with a simple advert.

/advert [SITE] SCP's will be having a boxing match in approximately, 5 minutes. Change your name to SCPBoxing [NAME] to participate, remember, only 2 keter, and 4 euclid.

I will then create a boxing arena in the big staff sit room, and make sure that SCP-682, and SCP-106 are not named SCPBoxing, due to them being restricted in the guidelines. 

I will then spectate, and have SCP's go by their numbers, and allow them to have fun. While making sure no rules are broken, and that its a fair fight.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-035, hes a very interesting SCP, with anomalous abilities that seem reasonable for the SCP Foundation. Reading its document, and the storyline of SCP-035 was impressive, and I thought it was a great SCP. Its overall interesting, and reasonable.

Edited by Casanova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF