In-game Name: 

Duhkota

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:218471005

DiscordID:
Duhkota#2022 

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
I know a lot since I always would run about and I would watch them break SCP's out of there contaminants so I know a lot about SCP’s and I know a lot about and have some knowledge with C4

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

(OOC) I’ve tried out all the roles, researcher, security, D-Class; and none of them are really true fun, and this is the only one that seems fun and the only one I haven't tried. (this was before the limit) So I think I can help out and I have staff experience on other gmod servers. And I know the rules pretty well and I love GameLight, So if I can get CI this would mean a lot to me. (RP) Plus I can get D-Class Escape and maybe make some more CI’s. (OOC) I would be on some nights to help and to keep things going, because servers don't last forever but I hope this one does, it's my favorite server and I mean it.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have staff experience and gmod, I've played all the roles except this one, and i will be active almost every night (until school)

How active can you be?

Like i said before almost every night; some nights I'll go to bed early or I'll be with family, or ill play a different game like apex or csgo. I cant promise shit but I can try, but once school starts well idk that’s the future

Do you have both TeamSpeak and Discord:

Yes, When I was a staff on superior servers they made me be in TeamSpeak everyday even when I'm not playing gmod, and ofc I have discord I played almost every role.

Accepted 

Congrats on getting accepted now you have to go to our SCP-RP Discord

Go to member self role And hit the :Chaos: at the far right

and you will unlock chaos requesting tags

and then go to #Requesting-FTO

and fill the format

• Thanks 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender