Moncher's Event Team ApplicationDenied

mt. moncher

In-Game Name: Moncher

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:424719899

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Bronze

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: I have one week of playtime in the player menu.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: MTF E11 MSGT, Researcher, Initiate Agent RnD.

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No I do not.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 0 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You should allow me into Event Team, because I have plenty of experience in the server, I stay out of trouble, and I enjoy role-playing with people on the server. I know the MOTD rules, and I try to follow them as best I can. I have been a participant in several events and I enjoy helping RP with them. I don't minge and I do not intend to use the powers I will be granted if I am accepted in to Event Team to minge. as of writing I am an Experienced Researcher, and a Master Sergeant in Epsilon 11, as well as I have history in the maintenance branch and I play a lot of MTF Rapid Care Unit, this means am familiar with the workings of every branch of foundation, and can use this to prevent confusion while running an event. Finally the last reason is that I constantly have ideas of possible events that I believe I could refine into amazing events that people would love to play. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you take these points into consideration when deciding if I should become a member of the Event Team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An unknown group of interest, played by event team actors, would sneak into the foundation and plant EMP devices, the EMPs would detonate releasing a few SCPs at a time, then over a voice amplifier I would say that EMPs are detonating around the site and MTF units should move to defuse them before they detonate and breech more SCPs. Once the EMPs are defused the GOI which would be hiding in a sit room would teleport to 682s and over amplifier I would inform site there is unidentified personal at 682's CC. Eventually the GOI reviled to be the Serpents Hand would retreat to there library. the "Wanderer's Library" which would be a bit of a maze built in a sit room, and portals would open up all around the map. In the library there would be Guardians and a Librarian, the guardians would restrain and kill or brainwash anyone who didn't listen to them or shot a weapon on purpose, and the librarian would answer questions. When brainwashed by a Guardian, personal would be forced to guard the library from threats. If they went to the back of the library there would be a guardian guarding a hallway and asking questions,  the questions would be a pass code to the Serpents Hand area, where the leader of the Serpents Hand group, "Little Sister"  could brainwash voluntary participants as new members of the Serpents Hand, where the could leave the Wanderer's Library to gather more personal, to keep it on lore foundation personal wouldn't know there being brainwashed, and instead think there helping the Serpents Hand with a few tasks in exchange for help in the foundation. This would go on for a bit until the portals become unstable and everyone is teleported back.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes and I will re-read it to make sure I am good to go with the guidelines.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP 3002 http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-3002 is my favorite SCP because it shows the foundation having consequences of their actions, and it shows the foundation can’t just do whatever they want they have to keep it ethical or awful things happen. However in the end I can not believe this SCP to be canon even though its insanely cool.

Thanks for taking the time to read this application.

image.thumb.png.d08dd53ddbdfc95d3f0ea1341ab47b5a.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Friendly 

Active

Application is decent

Fit for ET

Small amount of grammar issues

Event idea needs a little bit of re working

Only SET+ can use the voice amp

Small amount of issues but overall I still stand by my +Support. Good luck!

• Like 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 6/22/2021 at 8:42 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Friendly 

Active

Application is decent

Fit for ET

• Like 1

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

On 6/22/2021 at 5:42 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Friendly 

Active

Application is decent

Fit for ET

• Like 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 6/22/2021 at 11:42 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Friendly 

Active

Application is decent

Fit for ET

• Like 1

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

On 6/22/2021 at 9:42 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Friendly 

Active

Application is decent

Fit for ET

• Like 1