What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:

168 hours (4 weeks)

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:

Ci R&D delta command /  MTF Nu7 PFC

What is your timezone?:

GMT-5

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

7/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):

No.

How Active are you? (1/10):

8/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.) :20210411152202_1.thumb.jpg.3ebbf177d6be82f72e25806808474021.jpg

So i have 12 warnings. i have a lot of warnings for RDM but this was when I first joined I was just a stupid d class doing stupid things and i regret what I did. And most of the other warns is mainly because at that time a didn't read MOTD.

should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

So Why would you allow me to be an Event Team member? Well, there are many reasons. Since I am a staff member I already know most of the commands Which proved that I do not abuse my staff power or use them as an advantage in-game. I am Smart, Respectful, and I have a lot of team spirit. I love to work with different people for the server's sake. since the school is over now I can put on more hours in-game and so put on more hours into a hard-working Event. There is also another reason. Since I am a Ci delta command. I want to do more cool PT for my R&D alpha. Example: do some dodgeball PT, Hide and seek, Tag, battle, etc. This would make more R&D flag on the job and enjoy being with us. Still, I know that I have a lot of warns and this may change people's minds. Even if I have a lot of warns I managed to be in the staff team because I proved to many people how I changed. Anyways I hope you liked reading my app and thanks for the trust you give me guys.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

So I had a great Idea about an Event. so basically I would create a kind of maze in the event room. I would then hide some buttons in there (red button, green button), etc. Then I would say in the advert. hey guys were doing an event please put event in your name so I can teleport you after that everyone changed their name to EVENT (NAME) I would then put it in the chatbox   !bring Event. And then explain to all the d class the event rule. The d class goal is to finish the maze and find all three buttons to escape. To add a little spice. I and another event team would model ourselves into zombies to find and kill every d class before they find the 3 buttons. D class are mandatory to do /advert (EVENT) green button found. so we can know if the d class did find them. if the d class escapes they win 50K from my pocket if they lose no one would earn anything.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes I did

What is your favorite SCP? Why?:

my favorite SCP is 682 I just like how he can cause chaos in the foundation and give a lot of headaches to the MTF unit

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

On 6/21/2021 at 10:02 PM, Pills said:

+support

good app

active

Best of luck!

On 6/24/2021 at 4:33 PM, Casanova said:

+Support

-May have 12 warnings, but like said, was given when he was new.

-Active

-Already staff

-Good Application

+Support
-Good event idea 

-Good application
-Staff
-Active

Good luck! 

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]