Dynamic's Security Juggernaut Application

Dynamic

1. What is your in-game name?: Dynamic

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526588026

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 2 Weeks (might be close to 3)

5. Current level: 59

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: AsheFox, and Cardigan

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): As a Gensec Sergeant First Class, I am ready to take upon the duty and rules that Security Juggernauts have. Currently I have 0 Strikes and haven't gotten a single one yet. I have been fairly active in the mornings but not too often in the evenings. With the amount of playtime on this server I feel more then ready to take upon a class that has a Level restriction. The current sub branches I am also in is Riot Control, Security Sniper, and The Field Training Officer Sub branches. I play and do a lot for a fair amount of time in all those sub branches and follow the rules and do my duty as those jobs. Taking all that in account I feel like I am more then ready too deserve such access to the Security Juggernaut Job.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: M60 MG due to it probably having more accuracy then the CZ-75 and the Nova, and either wait for him to move away from the crowd enough or take an off angle too get a better shot.

Edited by Dynamic

: King of the Furries : Security DHOS : Tell me, do you value your rank? :

Yes I do value my rank due to the time I spent on Gensec, and having permission to do a lot more things instead of just standing behind a barricade all day is also cool to have!

Edited by Dynamic
  • Laughing 2