Darth Bob CI Application

DarthBob95

In-game Name: Gozer

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:174473606

DiscordID: HIENZ Ketchup#6951

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?:  I used to speed run SCP: CB.  I love the franchise and its lore.  I literally read SCP: Files on downtime because I think they are just cool to read

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)  I know a lot about GMod RP in general and SCP RP.  I Want to be in it as well as some of my bud's so we are going to have some fun.  As well to play with buddy’s I am dying for some more passive RP instead of just D-class always running to escape and just getting shot down once they cross a certain line or a researcher going to test on the candy bowl for the Tenth time.  I want more RP for the server and for the CI research team.  I will try to capture SCP’s and Foundation Personnel and create some more variety in the server pertaining RP like brain washing, researching and interrogating people.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I know a lot about lore and I want more passive RP rather than a bunch of guards waiting for D-Class to do something and shoot them.

How active can you be? I can be on every 1-2 days because I have work but I can be on most days.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I have both but Teamspeak I dislike but I can still use it.

Edited by DarthBob95
I did not reach the word limit on the first application

Accepted!
Please join the discord and get your chaos requesting tags role in #member-self-roles.
Look for a channel called #Text-to-Train and request an FTO.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on discord.
Ignis#0297

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan